We offer a variety of services so that you may choose how to best honor your loved one’s life, whether through a traditional funeral service or a simple cremation. Outlined below are some of the more common selections chosen by families. Our professional staff will be happy to handle all of the details and help you create a unique service to best suit your needs.
- Our dedicated, licensed staff believes in accommodating and fulfilling your wishes and in doing things your way
- Until burial or shipment, the deceased person always remains in our custody - never transferred into a strangers hands
- Through our national and international network, we can arrange transfers and transport to and from any part of the world
- Burials are scheduled at the convenience of the family
- We are knowledgeable of all state, national and international laws, are fully licensed and nationally recognized as experts
- We work within your budget
- The deceased person always remains in the custody of your chosen funeral home, not transferred into a strangers hands.
- There are no unnecessary, additional transportation fees.
- Cremation can be scheduled at the convenience of the family.
- There are no hidden agendas and the family may witness the cremation or accompany the deceased person to the crematory.
- The family is guaranteed to receive the cremated remains of their loved one.
- Cremation is performed in strict accordance with professional standards and state laws.
We understand that making the many decisions that come at a time of loss can be difficult. We’ll take the first step with you!
Learning about grief and mourning can help you survive and eventually heal.
Express your condolences by sending flowers to the family.